Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Knitted Gift Bag

Here's the latest knitting project that I have finished. I actually started it months ago, finished knitting it and then it sat on my living room table. Between Christmas holidays and then battling a cold at the end of January and beginning of February, I just let it sit there until I finally put the finishing touches on.

So, here it is:



To create the gift bag, I used a waving rib stitch. It's a pretty easy pattern to follow and produces this lovely waving effect. The waving effect is more noticeable once there is a bit of length to the piece. Plus, it's quick to do!

The best part of all, it's a great way to dress up a gift and make it really exciting to open!

If you would like to see the patterns and instructions for this project, or one of my other knitting projects, you can find them on my website – Beautiful Creations Knitting Projects. What projects have you knitted lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment