Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finding Creativity

Do you ever think back to your childhood and remember some of your favourite things to do? Have you ever thought, wow, I was really creative as a kid?

As a kid, I could make anything out of play dough or building blocks. Or at least, that's how it seemed to me. But give me some now and I'm not quite sure what to make. I have to think about it before I can start creating something.

So, what happened? Did we just stop using our imagination? Or are we just using them in a different way? I think that as adults, we need to help give our imagination a boost from time to time. I'm on a quest to help re-build my imagination and creative juices. I'll be letting you know what I try and the results in future posts on my blog, so stay tuned.

For now, I'm trying to keep an open mind. I'm going to let my mind wander and see where it wants to go. I want to see what attracts my attention, follow it and see what happens.


Want to give a kick start to your creative juices? Then visit Beautiful Creations Craft Projects where you'll find lots of crafty ideas that will get your imagination going.

No comments:

Post a Comment