Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Designer Profile

I am so excited!! I was recently interviewed by Connie G. Barwick, the About.com guide to cross stitching. Connie does profiles on various cross stitch designers and her latest one is about me! Yeah!

Here are a few of the things that Connie covered in her interview:
  • How I got started,
  • Where I find inspiration,
  • What my favourite design is, and
  • The photo conversion service that I offer.
You can read the full interview here.

I always love reading Connie's profiles on cross stitch designers because it gives me a chance to learn a little bit more about them than I might learn otherwise. Plus, it has introduced me to so many different designers and some very unique patterns. It's so great to see all the imagination and creativity that is out there.

Who are some of your favourite cross stitch designers and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment