Thursday, February 12, 2009

Introducing Me!

Hi. My name is Joanne. I'm the owner of Beautiful Creations – a place where you can find all the craft supplies you need, plus original cross stitch patterns designed by me!

Growing up there was always someone I knew that was working on some type of craft project. My mother sewed quilts, knitted sweaters and even did a little bit of cross stitch. My grandmother knitted - I love the slippers she knits for me ... nothing else will do! So, it was just natural that I would ask my mom to show me how to knit and that I would go on to try many other types of crafts. As you can see, crafts have always been a part of my life.

Now crafts are an even bigger part of my life. I'm always working on some type of craft project. You can find some of these projects on my website, along with the instructions on how to do them yourself. I love sharing my crafty creations with everyone. That's part of the reason why I'm starting this blog. Here you can read about and see pictures of the latest craft project I'm working on, along with tips, the occasional product review and my thoughts about the latest business news in the crafting industry.

I also want to hear more from you. So, how have crafts been a part of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment